Step 1: Consult With Me
- We'll discuss your personal needs and financial philosophies.
- We'll discuss loan programs & options that are right for YOU and how to keep the costs to a minimum.
Step 2: Complete Loan Application
- You fill out the application online with our “Apply Now” link to get your loan started. OR,
- We will meet or I'll send you the application and legal disclosures for your original signatures.
Step 3: I'll open Escrow, Order Your Appraisal and Title Report, and lock your rate ( with your approval)
- The appraisal fee is usually paid by the borrower when the
appraiser comes to inspect the property.
- The cost for an appraisal is determined by the value of your property.
Step 4: Completed File is Submitted to the Lender
* Please note that I have loan product available that DOES NOT REQUIRE the verificaton of income and/or assets. If we choose to use this type of loan product the documentation required will be substantially less.
- Your application, disclosures, credit report, bank and asset statements, escrow instructions, preliminary title report and appraisal are submitted to the lender once we have received these and any other needed documentation.
- To process your loan we may need documentation from you to verify your income and assets. Documentation may vary depending on your loan program.
- I may need copies of the following:
- Recent pay stubs covering the most recent 30 day period.
- W2’ forms for the previous two years or verification of other types of income.
- Most recent three months worth of statements for your checking, savings and investment accounts.
Step 5: Approval Received with List of Conditions to be Met
- The lender accepts the loan request and may have additional documentation that they will need before docs are drawn or before they fund the loan.
Step 6: Docs are Ordered and Sent to Escrow for You to Sign
- Once prior to doc conditions are reviewed by the lender, they will draw your docs and forward them to escrow.
- Escrow will prepare the docs for signing and contact you to arrange a time and place for you to meet with a notary.
Step 7: Lender Reviews Docs and Final Conditions
- Escrow sends the signed docs back to the lender for final review.
- Any final prior to funding conditions are also received and reviewed.
Step 8: Lender Funds Your Loan
- The lender sends a wire to the title company.
- Escrow will disburse the funds to the appropriate parties.
- Your loan closes, Congratulations!
Feel free to contact me, if I can be of any service!